Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goodbye 2012

ok its new year..i should write something about 2012..thinking of 2012, i'm sick..hahaha! okay, actually xde la bad year sgt but i'm da one who make it worse..

End of January, Emy finish her study and we did 1 week trip to Bandung - Jakarta..just 2 of us..no actual plan but we manage to cover few places..actually that was my 3rd trip to Bandung..erk?? not sure how much we spend but at a moment I finish my money at Pasar Baru n thank God i had Emy..fairygodmother..keh88! I love this trip seems i meet old friends like Gita n Uni Devi but i hate myself on certain thing..but da most regret trip i ever make!!!!

March 2012
There a big thing happen to me..i falling sick for few month..and i'm not myself for quiet sometimes..almost lost faith to live but thank you Allah i had family to support =) at this moment i know which are friends and which are enemies + who is your bestfriend + who is parasit to mylife...go away parasit i hate u!!

Jun 2012
I had family trip to Redang Island..island hopping..and I just love it..zillion thx to TgKamil n Zizie introduce me to this place..hahahaha! it will be my annual trip..

September 2012
I start working..believe or not, i worked here just because Ummi said I am Egois women on earth..hahahaha!!and this job really bring me down to da earth..seriously but i enjoying myself being a cleaner with 5 no salary and having my own sweet time..tiring but i'm not going to work here forever..it just i need sumthing to do =)

October 2012
I graduated..opps..what is da best word actually? I've become certified open Diver by PADI..I got this at 20m depth =) happy because at last after few year..because of someone too..2 stingray welcome me to their home on my first dive after certified..but here is my lovely nemo =)


No comments:

Post a Comment