
Last week I went to utp..teman sakinah for her eduquestcamp, Alhamdulillah..out of 7000, she being selected among 1000 to attend da camp..so, stay at emy’s place..best sebab dah lame tak duduk hostel..muahahah..i slept at her fwens room,liza..die start mengemas and packing all da things a day before I arrive there..”Acu is Coming”..ngaaa!!
Hold on, I’m not taking any single picture pon..ahahaha..amazing rite??just bz with ntah papew..u may think as “when acu meet Emy”,so nothing will goes well..emy treat me (no, sy belanje die) at café beside her hostel..we’re having western dinner..suddently, liza said..”owh, he’s coming!” and she start to shy2..OMG, what is going on?? And emy seperti biasa, “apakah?? Die tak hensem pon!!” I caunt hide my smiling..owh, it juz da same situation when I was in matriculation college..kah88..if only there were I and emy, I will laugh to da max..but I caunt do that to liza, nnt die halau den soh tido tpt len..mamposs..

We did da same thing, talking nonsense bout guys at da café. And da news bout guy spread like u used fiber optic wire to send da msg..and we call ourself as streamyx gurl..hahahaha...i’m da one having crush to a guy which menyesal sampai sekarang..what a stupid zana??hahahah..but we all knows, it juz for having fun, nothing serious bout it..here is few pictures of streamyx gurl..maklumat mengalahkan 8Gb..hahahah!miss them =)

me and farrah

me and alio
No comments:
Post a Comment